Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

MS Sports Day

Hello. Yesterday was MS sports day.

The champion goes to... LAKSMANA. Congrats Laksamana. I didn't know you were that great. Btw, Laksamana is my sports house. It's blue colour in colour.

Feel so useless for not participating in any event. Even if i participated, i won't win anything. I just sat there as the audience watching people run and chit -chated with friends.
Well what to do ? I'm just not sporty enough.

The field performance was awesome. Actually, that was the reason i attend the sports day. Just to watch how they performed. Hehe.

Here's a few random shots during the sports day.







Yea, that's us.

Kinda regret not taking part in the " photos vaining session " (dunno if there's such word).
Not because i'm vain, but i wanna keep those as memories.


Hmm... what else to talk about ? I'm blank now.

I think i'll just stop here. Bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment