Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Waste of time

Don't you just hate it when your effort is wasted ?

When i actually studied for all the test, the test is postponed.

I sacrificed my tv time, tuition time and sleeping time just to revise. At last, it's all POSTPONED. WTH. WASTE OF MY TIME.
On sunday afternoon, i studied a maths and chemistry for the test next day. Study study study..... who knows at night, my classmate informed the class that a maths test it postponed. I was like oh okay... nevermine then. I'll study chem. Then the next day in the morning, my friends told me chem is postponed! POA test is supposed to be done today, but it's postponed again because of the assembly this morning.

The only reason i keep complaining is because I DON'T WANT TO STUDY FOR THE SECOND TIME. But if i don't study again, i will forget whatever i have revised earlier on. So it means, i stil HAVE TO STUDY. Arghhh!!

So... i got to study now. Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment