Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life without internet

LIFE WITHOUT INTERNET IS LIKE LIFE WITHOUT FUN.

2 days without internet. Phone too. It's actually because of the faulty phone line that affected the espeed's line too.

I feel like I'm disconnected from the outside world. Not updated with news (well, facebook news), can't talk to my friends, can't download stuff, can't log onto BLOGGER , can't do anything at all.
Basically, i was just sitting down and doing nothing.

Most of the people say they can't live without the internet. I disagree. I have survived without them. Here i am now, blogging. Although, i somehow understand how they feel. 

Since there's no internet and phone, there's no distraction too. I peacefully finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why. Going to start reading another book, Rockaholic.

I'm going to log into Facebook now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment