Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the
weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to Friday
Weekend

Partyin' , partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin, partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend


Sounds very very familiar right ? Yeah it's Friday. I can't believe i'm saying this but Friday is really catchy. I'm starting to like it. At first i was like "ah Friday ? Crap song. "

oh today, we went out to watch BEASTLY. One word : Awesome!
I was like talking non stop throughout the movie. Luckily no one complained. Except for Ade. Well that's okay. As least it's not some random people in the cinema. I don't care (A)



For those who haven't watched it yet, watch! nicenicenice. :D


Thursday, 19th May

Yesterday, during CCA is the lonsomest ever. Yvonne was not there cos she's having her BM June paper.So I sat in the bus alone, ate alone, walk alone and do everything alone. I didn't even have the mood to play bowling. Sad right ? All i do is stare at people or the wall. I bet i look weird and scary.
 I HATE TO BE LONELY.

Hmm nothing else to talk about. I'm going to continue reading thirteen reasons why. (a novel) And oh ya, i just received Rockaholic (a storybook also) from baker books yesterday. Yay! I can't wait to read it. Heh.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment